7 Essential Roles for Marketing Teams

Marketing is fluid. It has to be to keep up with the constantly-changing landscape of technology and consumerism, and if you aren’t on your toes and paying attention to the shifts, you’ll be left behind.

As the saying goes, “Change or be changed.”

30 years ago, who was needed on a marketing team? Sales reps and consultants, writers and designers. Now, those same roles still exist, but they’ve transformed in the digital age. Potential reach has increased exponentially and the avenues for exposure have greatly expanded. With the advent of the internet, life has irrevocably altered. Do you still need the essential roles that have historically been a part of marketing? Do you need to invent a new role specifically for your brand? How big should your team be to prevent burnout and logjams? Really, you need to ask yourself: Who do I need for my marketing team? It’s not an easy question, but fortunately, we have the answers.

Read More



Ever since we were founded in 1982, we have been devoted to serving the small businesses of Los Angeles with top-of-the-line marketing services. 

Read More


Zoom fatigue. You’ve probably heard the phrase all over the news, and that’s not so surprising. Ever since the pandemic began and quarantining orders were set in place in the US, people have been using telecom software at an increased rate to circumvent the inconveniences caused. This means more FaceTime calls with family and friends, more Skype and Zoom calls, more Google Meet-ups.

Read More



Google is God when it comes to organic search. In fact, the word “Google” has even become a verb for doing online research. Even if we didn’t actually use Google at all. That’s pretty incredible, right? Odds are that most people on the planet use Google when they complete an online search, though. As of January 2021, Google hosted nearly  92.47% of the world’s online searches, but that still leaves the other 7.53%. A majority of this percentage is powered by Bing. At this point, you may ask; is that percentage even notable enough to care about? Is it Worth it to Optimize Your Business Website on Bing? If it is, what are the behaviors of Bing users and do they fall into a set demographic? We’ll answer these questions and more!

Read More


With the world in a state of upheaval (still), it can be tough to predict what the market is going to do next, but luckily we’re here to help. We’re at the end of the last quarter of 2021 and the year is rocking and rolling, so we wanted to take a moment to share some of the top digital marketing trends of 2021 thus far.

Read More


Times have changed so radically since early 2020, and smaller brick and mortar businesses have had a tough time staying open. Having a strong online presence and user-friendly website is so deeply important nowadays that it can make or break your business. If you’re a company that has been particularly hard-hit by the pandemic, know that you’re not just going to need a  marketing team to recover, but business analysts that intimately understand what you do and how the marketing space shifts and changes.

Read More


We’ve heard so many heartbreaking stories about entrepreneurs and business owners who thought 2020 was their year. They’d put in the work in 2019 to make their goals a reality— whether it was about expanding their workforce threefold or refreshing their menu and adding a live music rotation to their restaurant’s dining experience. Only, they never got to reap the rewards of their labor before the pandemic drove them from their offices and into their homes.

Read More


Slogans and taglines help brands achieve the same goal: to stand apart and be remembered. Though they’re often referenced interchangeably, they’re two very different marketing elements. They are similar in that they are both unique, catchy, quippy, brief pieces of branded copy that act as important marketing touchstones. 

Read More