Even if you aren’t a marketing professional by trade, it pays to know the difference between organic and paid search. By enabling the appropriate marketing strategies, you can help people find your company online.Read More
Ever since we were founded in 1982, we have been devoted to serving the small businesses of Los Angeles with top-of-the-line marketing services.Read More
Google is God when it comes to organic search. In fact, the word “Google” has even become a verb for doing online research. Even if we didn’t actually use Google at all. That’s pretty incredible, right? Odds are that most people on the planet use Google when they complete an online search, though. As of January 2021, Google hosted nearly 92.47% of the world’s online searches, but that still leaves the other 7.53%. A majority of this percentage is powered by Bing. At this point, you may ask; is that percentage even notable enough to care about? Is it Worth it to Optimize Your Business Website on Bing? If it is, what are the behaviors of Bing users and do they fall into a set demographic? We’ll answer these questions and more!Read More
We’ve heard so many heartbreaking stories about entrepreneurs and business owners who thought 2020 was their year. They’d put in the work in 2019 to make their goals a reality— whether it was about expanding their workforce threefold or refreshing their menu and adding a live music rotation to their restaurant’s dining experience. Only, they never got to reap the rewards of their labor before the pandemic drove them from their offices and into their homes.Read More
Marketing strategies are not one size fits all. Depending on your target audience and offering, you can employ wildly different marketing campaigns from one promotion to the next. We know that going through many different marketing strategies and being innovative at every turn can be exhausting. Promotion LA is here to give you a break! Check out a few of our favorite creative marketing strategies!Read More
Promotion LA isn’t just an advertising firm, we’re a business and marketing consultant that understands what you do and how you do it. Not only does the Promotion LA team work hard to ensure that we know what you want and need out of your next marketing project, but your business goals, as well. We make it our business to become specialists in your niche industry so that we can better serve you and your company. Promotion LA has been in the advertising industry since 1982, so keeping abreast of the latest and greatest trends in digital marketing including web design, website creation, SEO, social media marketing, and more is a huge part of what we do.Read More
With digital marketing agencies, it isn’t too often that you hear about clients being around before the Internet became popular. At Promotion LA, we have one client that has been with us for the past 16 years, well before the Internet became the new age of marketing and advertisement – Benny’s Tacos & Rotisserie Chicken.
Through thick and thin, Promotion LA and Benny’s Tacos have worked together to create a business model that best serves the owner Benny Borsakian.Read More
Though Promotion LA prides itself on making fantastic websites and amazing marketing campaigns, we also work hard to implement the best organic search engine optimization, or SEO, and SEO listings. These tactics help the websites we create become top searches for search engines, such as Google. Otherwise, what is the point in making a website if no one ever sees it?
But what exactly does all this mean? So you can properly understand what Promotion LA does for its clients, let’s take a look at SEO and SEO listings and how Promotion LA then implements them for our customers.Read More
At Promotion LA, a digital marketing company, creating and carrying out marketing campaigns is second nature to us. We know how important it is to our clients that we tell the world about their vision in a memorable, compelling manner. We also know that your campaign needs to stand out from your competitors by telling a genuine story about you and your business.Read More
If you are a business owner and have a website, there is a good chance you have heard of these two acronyms: SEO and SEM. But you probably don’t know what they stand for or what they mean concerning your business. It especially doesn’t help that the two are constantly referred to as the same, even though they aren’t. Let’s address all these questions and concerns when you ask what is SEO and SEM?
Before we delve into what is SEO and SEM, you should know that the two relate to search marketing; SEO and SEM both deal with how your website is perceived through search engine results pages, or SERPs, with the goal of driving more traffic to your website. This means SEO and SEM rely on specific keywords to drive that traffic. They also require you so know your target audience so you can utilize those specific keywords in your webpages.Read More